Saturday, December 24

You are a shit talker

You are such an idiot. Not to mention some other stupid things. Ugh.
Now I feel so much better. Eventhough you said you were only kidding, it could be nothing but the truth with a hint of whimsy.



What I make actually is not wrong, but the problem is you. You envy me, yes. You talk shitted thingy of me to everybody so that they are only will see the bad side of me, right? I do pierced my ears, I do shisha etc etc. But c'mon! Nobody is perfect. As you do. 

Who else present parlous? Who else more bad?

But never mind because I already forgive you.  Just lets bygone be bygone. I'm not going to fight with you. We are related. I love you, I love with all my relative. I hope you will become aware with your mistakes, dear cousie. Because of mouth, you're get being hated on someone.