Friday, December 23

Haiyap, Captain! :D

Have you ever seen such a beautiful night,
I could almost kiss the star for shining so bright,
When I see you smiling I go,
I would never want to miss this,
Cause in my heart I know what this is.




YOU ARE SO CHEERFUL MAN (:


When Izzuan turns older year by year; I will be so damn proud of him. Cause I believe that he'll turn out to be the most gorgeous yet amazing man a girl could ever asked for :3 Hahahaha.
DROP Izzuan, I glad that Allah gave me a chance to get to know you (:
You are indeed EXTREMELY UNIQUE in one way. Seriously. I'd like you to cherish every second you have in this world. It's important ohh, haha. Life is great. Believe me. So, live life to the FULLEST cos it ain't gonna be HELL another one :D Haha, okaylah. I'm crapping right now.


Happy Birthday. Sweet 18th.
A year older. A year smarter. A year stronger (:
*So lambatlah you membesar Izzuan, lols*


May you drive a mini cooper soon, cos I love mini cooper *Winking*

Prayer; Yuyaa.