Thursday, December 22

PMR and Form4 life.


Congratulation sister <(^,^)>
Your PMR slip was same with mine lah! HAHAHA. Hi5!

It has been one year since this happen. And I still remember how it feels like to hold that result paper.
It's almost the end of 2011 and I failed in making my own self proud. My SPM was not that awesome like I did in my last PMR.  But when I see my juniors says meaningful quotes like "Gagal sekali tidak bermakna gagal selamanya" and etc, it kinda light up the sparks that was in me. And I forgot to remind that to myself. 

To the kids who got 8A's, congratulations And to those who aren't lucky enough, always believe that you can do better in the upcoming exams. Once bitten, twice shy, isn't it? So take this as a very good lesson to learn from.

And just so you know, form 4 is not easy. I myself failed to pass through 2009 whole year with a flying colours results and a nice smile on my face. Unexpected things will occur. Millions of worries and problems will haunt you. But just stay strong. Anything that will happen next, just believe in yourself. Keep that faith. Don't let anyone ruin your inner spirits. Just, don't be like me. Don't make fake promises to your parents. Don't fall in love this time. Don't let your ego gets the best of you. Don't pick your friends, stick to the one that you already have. Don't let yourself be the person who'll regret this all by the end of the year. Don't disappoint anyone and crumples their expectations. Don't change yourself. Don't.

You don't have to jump into every troubles just because you want to learn from your mistakes. Learn from mine. I regret everything that I've done for the past 1036 days. It has been one hell of a ride for me. And I don't want my juniors to feel that way. 'Cause obviously, the ride is risky, and you might lost something precious if you don't put your seat belts on. And remember, the ride can't go backwards and everything that's left behind, is something that you couldn't take back anymore.

"You know that feeling where everything feels right? Where you don't have to worry about tomorrow or yesterday, where you feel safe and know you're doing the best you can? There's a word for that, it's called love. L-O-V-E." 
-Akeelah and the Bee(2006)