Sunday, December 18

Sometimes I wish I know what went wrong between us. Sometimes I hope I realize which part of me that change so much. Most of the time I wish I could be inside your soul, seeing myself through your eyes and scan my image with your brain. I wish I can do that so I will know what do you think about me. What are the thoughts that you secretly keep. And what is your feelings towards me. Is it love..or hatred? 

The truth may hurts but having the chance to know what my friends really think about me is everything I would trade for. You guys are the closest people to me other than my family. Knowing that all our silly moments and hard laughter is a pure lie and excellent act of your would kill me, inside and out. I never thought that you would double face yourself when you confronted me and stabbed me behind my back last year? I know I should not being like that way. Like yeah, nobody is perfect. Everybody have their own characteristic and same goes to me, I am a normal human who always do mistakes in her life. Yes, I am sorry for that Yuya. A very bad Yuya.

I doubt it that we're still friends. Pulling your face away when I try to talk to you prove me how much you hated me. I don't want to lose you. I guess the memories of us being 'friends' is strong enough for us to hold on. But if letting go is the only option that you could think of, then, with all due respect, I'm shutting myself down from your perfect life. So, wanna wish you a very Happy Birthday. Sweet 18th. May Allah blessed you. Friends forever. Bye.