Wednesday, November 30

Class photograph


Once TKCian forever TKCian

This week, we gonna have our first class photo. Sitting together and snapping pictures with our own fake smile because we are still don't know each other well. When the photographer asked me to smileee and he like "Woii, senyum lah penat aku kira" And I'm like okay this bro very annoying one. Haha seriously. And we suggested to smile jela or not we gonna be ikan masin kena jemur tengah panas :D Suddenly I misssed the moment when I'm in TKC, snapping for class photo. Haih, Why lately TKC always comes to my mind -..-  Maybe yes, I misses my friends actually. I'm thinking when I could get a chance to meet my friends because we are so busy lately. Like Ain got exam in her Matriks while Eddy busy with her presentation all and all. PRESENTATION? Haha, I can't accept it when Eddy told me that she was doing presentation for her group  because she was a lazy lady but she was a great speaker. Why I said this because she no need to make research thingy, she just waited her turn and speak out. Damn genius is she, right lols Yah, here I have some pictures that I wanna share with you guys. Mengimbau memori sekejap, hihi :P Here we go.


In year 2006. Freshies year :P


In year 2010. Senior life <(^,^)>

Don't steal my heart because you don't want to pay for the price. That's illegal. Oh God, bring me back to 2010. I'm not going to swallow my words unless you make my wish come true, which I believe, will never happen.