Monday, December 26

"Give me everything I need,  
but give it to me so completely,
that there will be no more wishing"


I'm not the average teenager everyone thought I am. I barely know a place in Damansara. I went to a school where I have to say it's name twice because people will be like "I'm sorry, what school again?" that shows that still have people don't know what the hell is TKC? "Huh, you are only 17, dah masuk college?" kind of thing. I don't captured my photos through iPhone, never have the chance to use a HTC. I don't have the shortest skirt in my wardrobe, but boxer..yes! I don't even wear make up when I go out. I don't wear heels when I hangout with my friends, I don't bother to catch up on the latest gossips with my friends. The only best burger I ever taste is the one I usually ordered at McDonald. I don't smoke and I don't have the sexiest default picture on my social accounts accept one picture that I wore short, the picture before this new one display picture in fb.

It seems like people around me will says that "Are you sure you are not doing all this kind of things? Err, I mean clubbing and etc etc?" The answer is YES! I AM 150% SURE THAT I AM NOT THAT BITCHY K, people around are trying so hard to grow up, yadayada I know we'd done with our school days all and all, doing all those matured stuff old people do. I mean, you have your whole life to try all that. Why waste another day of your teenage life trying your best to act old when you can let time do it's job? It's funny how I see some teenagers posted their photos holding alcohol drinks and stuff thinking that they look perfectly up to date when the truth is, they look pathetic. Yes, people might tell me that it's their curiosity that make them try everything that everyone else is doing. But if you really think you're old enough to please your curiosity, you might as well know how to differentiate between the good and the bad things.

It's just that, sometimes I wish other teenagers can feel the way I feel right now. I feel free. And I don't mean free as if being able to hang out with my friends till late at night. I mean free from all the troubles, free from all the mess, free from trying so hard to be someone else when you know it's not the real you, free from everything your heart been aching from. It feels like I don't have anything else to bother now other than trying my best to make my parents feels proud of me. I am happy to live with my life now.  But.....

24th December 2011

 Yes on this date, I got knew something, bad news from adik Pikah. There was someone who keep on talking bad about me and she was you. I'd surprising a lot. I didn't expect weh. Seriously. You talking bad about me to everybody and paling tersentap is kau cakap benda yang aku tak buat dekat Auntie Mala. Why you do all this things? I thought you're the one who I can trust to but I did wrong. I wont trust you anymore. Thank you cousie, YOU ARE THE BEST! But now I'm so glad that finally I clear the air between me and my mum, I feel closer to the Almighty, I finally found peace again.

dear cousie, 
Thank you from me, Yuya