Tuesday, October 4

GUYS, here! here! Click at here! :3


╲╭━━━━╮╲╲╭━━━━━━━━━━━╮
╲┃╭╮╭╮┃╲╲┃If you love BEAST,
┗┫┏━━┓┣┛╲╰┳╮share it in your wall ┃ ╲┃╰━━╯┃━━━╯╰━━━━━━━━━╯
╲╰┳━━┳╯╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲
╲╲┛╲╲┗DuJun ♥ Seobie ♥ Joker ♥ AJ ♥ HyunSeung ♥ Woonie ♥
Got this from Facebook but who cares I LOVE YOU BEAST !! SARANGHAE. Hehehe.

Hello people, Like I'm seriously can't handle myself from postinglah. HAHA, so lama aku tunggu pukul 12 a.m :D Okay today I just wanna share about my favourite K-pop band. Okay okay fine, bukan semua yang minat K-pop samalah dengan aku dulu. Like last time when I'm standard 3, tak silaplah selalu nampak mama nangis2 depan tv tengok drama Korea Winter Sonata. Continue pulak dengan Autumn In My Heart and so on till I'm in form2, that time Iffiey & Eddy ikut aku balik kampung like time tu OB 3hari. Kitorang beria weh habiskan Drama MyGirl-LeeJunki,LeeDongWook and I forgot that heroine's name hehe. And berlanjutan sampai suka BigBang. But but but tak horror macammana aku minat BEAST (; I love Lee Gkwang so fucking damn much weh. Gila suka tengok dia,  so cuteeeeee. I know lah dia takdelah secomel YoSoeb but hello her lips so sexy k. So here I have some details lah pasal dia~
Gi Kwang 
Main article: AJ (singer) 
Birth Name: Lee Gi Kwang (Hangul: 이기광) 
Date: March 30 1990 (1990/03 / 30) (20 years) 
Position: Dancer singer Main 
Kwang Gi jagnitially was a trainee in JYP Entertainment He later transferred to sister company Entertainment Cube Entertainment, where he originally debuted as a solo singer with the stage name "AJ" Cube Entertainment decidedthen have him go there BEAST redebuted during his first name Lee Kwang Gi, which is active and known as the MBC SeHo high kick through the roof was chosen as the MC for MBC's Sunday Sunday Night segment Hot Brothers 

Kwang Gi is in KWill music video Present for the song 
Okay so close story about my sweety guy of mine, hehe. Just wanna share this something. About one of member from Super Junior dengan my cousin Acem or his full name-Muhd Nazrin Reduan
okay this is Acem, my cousin;

And this is Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior (:


Like I just found these time Eddy buka Myspace. Gila berzamankan takbuka that account then terjumpa profile Acem and ada album dengan Acem. Ada tag dekat Lynn, Mierr and Dalyll terus teringat about this Korean guy (: So like you guys ada mata sendiri so tengok lah sama ke tak. Maybe part rambut and badan macam sama kot. Idklah, hahahaha. Everytime tengok MV No Other sure teringat dekat Acem. Alalalalahaaiii sho shewitt Ayu teringat dekat Acem yang annoying gilaa ni -.-" So okaylah. Penat dah. Internet agak macam lahanat so sakit jiwa tunggu lama2. Hidup BEAST yaww. LOL. Night everyone. Kbye (: