Friday, January 27

I my me mine

I will be all that you want and get myself together cos you keep me from falling apart and all my life I'll be with you forever to get you through the day and make everything okay.
Avril lavinge, I will be
baby Joe  


@ 

Dedicate this song for you. it's a very meaningful. And yes, I WILL BE!
Thanks a lot for existing. I love you and I love you forever. Infinity, right.
I'm trying to make this entry looks okay but i thing it seems like very boring. sorry for that.
I'm in rushing now.
But it's ok, you know it right that i love you. More than words and nothing can describe the feelings.
i just hope that we can stay forever.
Again; I love you :)

Side by side or miles apart
you'll always stay in my heart <3

Do you know why I love you sayang?

1. You have a very amazing smile :)
2. I love you when you touch me. It makes me that you love me.
3. Your voices could make me die. teehee.
4. You are really damn cute.
5. You always make me laugh.
6. I can always talk to you.
7. You laugh at my bad joke -_-
8. You find time to call/text me.
9. I can stare at you for hours and not to get bored of that incredibly adorable face.
10. You are the closet thing to PERFECT!

And finally I found my real boy. You are my babyboy. Forever will be.
Just stay the golden you, don't changes even sikit pun because I love you just the way you are.
Still remember this honey? YOU ARE ONE IN MILLION, HARD TO FIND IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGET.

"Saying I love you 
Is not the words I want to hear from you 
It's not that I want you 
Not to say, but if you only knew 
How easy it would be to show me how you feel 
More than words is all you have to do to make it real 
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me 
'Cause I'd already know 
What would you do if my heart was torn in two 
More than words to show you feel 
That your love for me is real 
What would you say if I took those words away 
Then you couldn't make things new 
Just by saying...
"

K maybe that's all for now. I love you *hugs*
With loves; Yuyaaaa :3