Sunday, January 1

<(^,^)>

HAPPY 2012!

Hii. A new year, a new STORY OF MY LIFE. I've learned a lot for the past 18 years of my life. Life taught me that this world is fucked up. We're surrounded by killers, heart breakers and backstabbers. So, its kinda hard for me to trust people. Because I know once i let my guards down, the society will start criticizing and judging and that is why I keep a lot to myself. Im fragile. I have an overactive tear duct. Im a cry baby but thats just how I overcome my problems. Maybe it wont actually solve it but at least it can slowly heal the pain. Im hurt but it hurts even more when people knows about it but they just don't care. It sucks you know when you have to fake a smile in front of everyone and pretend like everything's okay when it is actually not. Some even gave up. Um, i never said i was easy to handle. Honestly, nobody has ever showed me that I am worth keeping except for this two friend of mine. Others just left. But then again, im used to it.