Wednesday, December 28

Apis sentiasa di hati (Y)

Words will not be able to ever express, how sorry I am for this, and I have profound regret and sorrow, for the multitude of mistakes and harm I have caused. I am so fool because I had broke my promise that I made with my old friend. I know I am bad one. So sorry. My phone was break down and I still don't know why. I didn't send it to phone shop yet to setting it to be a normal back, my bad :'( I made you waited. I didn't call or texts you at all. Oh my Godness, how bad I am :'(  I am sorry my dear friend. I missed you, yes. I waited these very long period. And like we both are so far from each other, right? You are in Tanjung Malim while me at Melaka. I know it will be next time and always being next time but when? When's that next time? Homaiiiiii, so bad Yuya. Whatever it is, you can put the blame on me cause I know I'm the one who made that mistakes. I am sorry k? So I went to KLCC to buy some stuff for adik Pikah for her coming school next week. I am super duper bored. Nothing that I can do because I was going out with someone that we can call as a child. A small kiddo weh. Haiiiihh. Cannot go there, cannot go here or not she will make her eyes like this -_- Oh my god, this was my first time I went out with people who still underage. PMR pun belum lagi. Oh godd. Okay enough with that so continue with at night part. 


Yess, KUMON! Did you guys see this logo before? I have been here to accompany this budak for two hours! I repeat TWO HOURS! Ya Allah Ya tuhanku, I don't know how to explain how I feel when I was in this Kumon building. I'm yawning about 100 plus times and the principal felt so sorry with me. He tried to cheer me up but he was totally failed because the best medicine was sleeping! I'm so freaking exhausted. Like shit! At first stage I'm so sad with my janjitemu yang tidak menjadi then have to go this Kumon. Okay lah. Last time when I was in TKC I cannot study here kan. So like I feel a while lah lols. 

My feeling still cannot make a right decision. I still guilty on everything happen. I tried to find his number but I failed. I'd save all the contacts number in my phone. My sim was zero! I am so sad. Forever sad. I hope he will forgive me because I know friends are so forever, right Apis :') Will spend you movie etc etc. This is not a promise but this is a must! I swear.