Monday, November 21

Hey there. Miss me much ?

It has been err almost one month  I last update. My U life has been super great lately, so do my personal and love life. Unexpected things keep on happening and even though sometimes it's hard for me to believe in other people, I keep on giving them chances because I believe that we are not programmed to be perfect, we will tend to make mistakes every once in a while. 

I've been trying to catch up on my studies now since I have to study an account subject for my course, well me not taking account as my SPM subject last time in my high school because I didn't think at all that Imma be an accountant in my future, lols. And not gonna make my result be more fucking ugly with that stupid result, yes I am pretty sure about it. How awesome. So far, I've managed to cover up some dread topics in Addmath. Studying keeps me happy and hearing this from someone like me is kind of magical.

P/s: My friend got the ticket for the Pitbull's concerts but unfortunately she have works to settle up and will not fly back to pass me the tickets. THE FUCK ! I'm jealous to the people out there who will attend the Pitbull concerts. #$%^&*&^%$##$!