Wednesday, October 19

I love you like a love song baby


You're the light in my dark nights,
A flash that light up the dark,
When I see you coming,
I know, I feel the presence of my savior,
It's you, yes you!
Going through days without your presence,
Its gonna be hard, ripped apart, nothing left.
This friendship of ours very unique,
Always seen, a true one, rarely found.
You held me in your arms,
At times I needed a friend.
You showed me the way,
When I'm like a little kid lost in the woods.
Thank you my dear friend for this ultimate friendship.


Haly baby, please do remember this~
That you're NOT alone,
I'm here with you,
Though you're FAR AWAY,
I am here to stay,
And you're not ALONE,
I am here with YOU,
Though you're FAR APART,
You're ALWAYS in my HEART
You are ALWAYS in my HEART.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE (:


Actually I just through all my old stuffs and I saw the book that Lynn made for me time birthday last year then I found this one page yang sangat sweet. Most sweetest than others. That's your page baby. Can you see that poem? You wrote that poem, I mean that wonderful poem for me. So touch and till realizing that I'm crying. I miss all the moments where you and I dekat college last year. Yah, even though banyak sangat issues but so what, I don't care. I just want you to know that I'm freaking damn misses you. All the words are true. Maybe aku macam heartless like daa you know me macamana kan? But in deep inside here sayang, here at my heart aku sangat rindu kau. Banyak, sangat banyak tak terkata. Just I hope you'll doing fine over there. You have your own life, your new friends around you so I think you should be probably happy kan :) Don't cry nemore k baby? Please do take care of yourself cause I really really really do :)