Sunday, October 16

baby Teena, read this post! read this! :3


 Zeryss Atheena Zahri 

@ 
 Dont cry, because we are destiny, we are everything that can be above this world. =)

Yeah, I'm so like tooo emotional last night. I don't know what the reasons lah sampai jadi macam tu haha. maybe because i'm so hungry kot last night that's why lah memberontak je kerja :DD Then, Teena perasan my tweet2 semua macam hambar,haha. She's my old friends yang lama terpisah. Then, I misses my sekolah rendah tiba2, so lame lols. Like time standard six teacher Rozinah our English teacher suka hell suruh aku jadi personal assistant dia. Suruh aku tulis dekat blackboard and tulis apa dia cakap -__- dah macam cikgulah aku kan haha. Bila English time pagi2 obviously otak still lumpy so apa yang teacher cakap sometimes tak compiud. Penyelamat dia Teena lah (Y) Thank you haha if tak sure kena bahan :(  Teena hot gila weh. Like dia sudent baru masuk time standard 4 so like our senior abang2 semua nak usha2 dia haha. Then kakak standard 6 banyak tak puas hati. Kesian gila Teena :D Itulah pasal kenapa suruh hot sangat HAHA. Then still remember time stanndard 5 ada singing competation dekat UKM. Well, suara takdala merdu sangatkan tapi Teena ajak join then kenalah pakai baju ala2 Saloma tu -___- YUCKS. Rambut siput sumpah tahun 60-an. Haiih if ada picture time tu boleh sangkut dekat post ni. Teena dengan Piya cannot go hell lah bawak lagu dangdut LOS. But cool hell lah time tu. Dumex bawak lagu apa ek? Forgot already. Almost 6years pun benda tu en. Now semua dah besar2. Can't wait to see you Teena :) You promised me to belanja me ice cream kan?kan? Hihi, loveyou darling. Stay there, will catch you later (: Muah muah xx


Still remember this lullaby baby?
When I was young,I’d listen to the radio
Waitin’ for my favorite songs. When they played I’d sing along
It made me smile.

Those were such happy times, And not so long ago
How I wondered where they’d gone, But they’re back again
Just like a long lost friend, All the songs I loved so well.



Every Sha-la-la-la
Every Wo-o-wo-o
Still shines
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they’re startin’ to sing’s
So fine.



When they get to the part, Where he’s breakin’ her heart
It can really make me cry, Just like before
It’s yesterday once more.

Lookin’ back on how it was, In years gone by
And the good times that I had, Makes today seem rather sad
So much has changed.

It was songs of love that, I would sing to then
And I’d memorize each word, Those old melodies
Still sound so good to me, As they melt the years away.


All my best memories
Come back clearly to me
Some can even make me cry.
Just like before
It’s yesterday once more.



haha, I'm sure you still ingat this lagu. Beria hell kot hafal and practice. Mcm haram -___- hahaha. I miss you old friend. Take care makesure. Susah sangat nak makan haisyoo. Love you Teena. Hm, think that's all for now. Bye baby *muah