Saturday, October 8


I don't hate you, I just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be

#day12

"Can we still be friends?" Can anyone truly be friend again after break up? You give a person your everything. In turn, they learn everything about you, every insignificant fact. But suddenly they disappear. They are not yours anymore and you are somehow supposed to talk to them. There will be awkward pauses where "I love you" used to go and the colorful  conversation will become dull and painful. And even if years pass, you still won't talk normally because talking to them at all will remind you why you fell in love with them in the first place. Yah, I think we should probably forget all the past. Reset everything and just enjoy our life to the fullest. There's someone better than yours before. Be chill :B Don't be sad cause it just wasting your time baby. Seriously, so I thinks that all for now. See tomorrow readers. Kbye.